ADMISSIONS/BACHELOR OF FASHION DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT (4 YEARS)
A student must have successfuly cleared the Plus 2 or equivalent exams with at least "C" grade in aggregate in any faculty/stream from any college/university/board recognized by Purbanchal University, Nepal. Students who have are waiting for their results of the Plus 2 exam can also apply in a provisional basis. Previous training in fashion designing is not necessary for admission.
Students seeking admission into our BFDM program are required to fill up and submit the Admission Form (along with 2 PP size photos) to the college. The student must pass an Entrance Exam conducted by the college to be eligible to appear in a Personal Interview for further screening. Final approval of admission will be based on the candidate's previous academic performances along with the perfomances in the college's Entrance Exam and Personal Interview.
ADMISSION FORM DISTRIBUTION COMMENCES
During the Nepali month of Shrawan (Jul/Aug onwards)*
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPEARING IN ENTRANCE EXAM
- Filled up admission form (with 2 recent PP size photo)
- 1 copy of School Leaving Certificate
- 1 copy of Intermediate or 10 plus 2 Transcript (Or 1 Copy of Grade 11 Marksheet and Grade 12 Admit Card for result waiting students)
During the Nepali month of Kartik/Mangsir (Oct/Nov onwards)*
7.30 am – 2.30 pm, extendable as required. (Sundays to Fridays)
* The commencement dates of Admission Form distribution and start of classes are subject to change on occurence of special or unavoidable circumstances.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Original School Leaving Certificate and 2 photocopies
- Original SLC Character Certificate and 2 photocopies
- Original Intermediate or Plus 2 Transcript and 2 photocopies
- Original Intermediate or Plus 2 Character Certificate and 2 photocopies
- Original Intermediate or Plus 2 Provisional Certificate and 2 photocopies
- Original Intermediate or Plus 2 Migration Certificate and 2 photocopies
- 2 Photocopies of Equivalence of Intermediate or Plus 2 by HSEB (Only for students who passed their Intermediate or Plus 2 from India or Abroad)
- 5 PP size photos and 3 Auto size photos
- 1 copy of Citizenship